1.12.2014

Maybe Sometimes Love Just Ain't Enough



I've always wondered how relationships start and end. Which is kind of weird, since I've been in and out a few times, and never actually made it myself. Wait did I just say that?

I figured if you're going to meet a person, then fall and break up with him, why not just remain friends to begin with? How had the fine people of this planet (including me) not thought of this obvious adaptation? We're the same people drooling for lust, somehow we think who's to blame? And another thing; why the hell would anyone agree to having relationships as a contractual agreement?

So, while this ended up not being the happy ever after I had hoped for, it did make for a nice companionship, and if you're looking for an answer to what love is, I hope I can give you the answer I am searching for.


No comments: