9.11.2013

Some Fun Time with my Tito | Ting Yap Photographs

Tito Ting and I had tons of fun together. He is my favorite uncle and the one I spend most of my time with.

Ting Yap is one of the professional photographers who features in the print & Club Alchology so it was a real treat to find an email from him in my inbox announcing how beautiful the shots he took were and of course, the difference between a photoshopped image and whatnot.. Tito Ting is originally from Ormoc City, Leyte but is now based in Cebu City, Cebu and is getting more clients compared from the moment he started the business. 

Here are quite a few shots I'd like to brag about:








I can't explain why I look so happy with this particular shoot but I'm sure you get it well. The more I talk about it, the less I do control. Can't understand a word, half of the stuff I'm sayin blah! 

Anyway you can check Tito Ting on Facebook for scheduled pictorial or you may click below.


Have a great week everyone!


No comments: