1.12.2014

Half of My 2013

I just went through the past six months of my 2013 that has been a big hit of my life. I had days and days of low self-esteem, and things would go my way during the day. 


It was always fun to do business with a company that gives you happiness. If you haven't done it before you probably haven't lived! Hah!

By checking the internet, I found out how time passes so quickly. Most of us are getting used to spending time like how you want it to be spent -- or not. Take for example my experience, I live by the motto "Everything happens for a reason." so why not do it anyway? Even if I honestly did not want other people's presence and opinion. Even if I knew what it might lead to. Even if I was hurt a thousand times. Even if I did not understand life.

And this is the part where I blabber.

I have my own reasons as to why I only compiled my life-long journey until June of last year. As many of you know, oh wait.. I can't tell you that now! You must be aware of the next few blogs I'll be making. So, sorry for the interruption.

Have a pleasant New Year!

No comments: