3.06.2012

Marie won't let me Pee!


'Twas about five thirty in the morning when I got up from bed and was about to go to the comfort room to pee. Suddenly, my baby girl crawled on the bed looking for me and crying "Mama mama mama!". I hurriedly went back in and cuddled with her and so the crying stopped.

Just when I thought she was asleep again, I slowly went out the door once more. As soon as I've turned the knob to open, she cried once more! Oh man! My bladder's gonna burst, I swear!

Again, kissed and cuddled with her and talked to her, and she was back on my chest sleeping. I let her stay there for like 20 minutes or more. Then.. I slowly put her down and have her embrace a pillow. When my foot got off the bed, she said "Mama.." I hugged her immediately! I can tell that she had some bad dream because she was sighing a lot. I was sure that she was really asleep. 

So I went to the bathroom to pee! Isn't that a good thing?! After a few minutes of stopping my bladder from letting it out! I had a wonderful time in the comfort room! Such a nice feeling! It's like waiting on the counter for your turn to order some fries without someone else to take your place so that you can pee. He he he.

I really love cuddling with her, most especially when we're sleeping together.


No comments: