3.10.2012

I HATE THE FACT THAT AT SOME POINT, I'M STILL MISSING MY FAMILY!

When you marry someone and have kids, you miss the family you used to know. How often do you guys miss your family? I mean, come on.. Even I, I admit to myself that I sometimes miss them when I browse old pictures.

I moved away and I thought I left everything and once in a while I miss them so bad. I never thought I'd say this.

I tend to refuse thinking about them over time because in such cases, I would plan to visit them and surprise them.. Or maybe treat them.. Like I would usually do. And then regret everything after having conflicts. Then, it would happen again, over and over again. It's just like Tom and Jerry's never-ending chase. I do not know if it is me, or them. Or do they understand me, or do i understand them. Did I confuse you, reader?

My family has fallen apart, I am lonely and sad and I sometimes hope that things would get better.

No comments: