7.07.2012

Throwing A Party

Today my baby girl turns 1 year and 9 months old. She's not yet in school, this will be happening on a Friday and also everybody knows that Friday is a school day. I'm getting excited about her 2nd birthday that's why I am currently searching for the best theme and I was wondering if any of you can suggest something unusual?

She may be interacting with other kids on her birthday but I know she wouldn't understand just yet since she's still a toddler. I know most children at her age doesn't care about the party as long as he/she sees other kids playing around but I wanted this to be extra special.

I even thought of cooking by myself and until now, my husband disagrees because he doesn't want me AND OBVIOUSLY HIM to be stressed out at the party.

Here are some ideas I have been thinking for a while. How about celebrating it in her elder brother's school? I mean, just sharing spaghetti, hotdogs, cupcakes and juices.

Or.. Just here at home, an hour and a half party with a clown? Home is usually the easiest place to throw a party. Not renting, I'm not sure yet because I know not everyone will be available! 

Or.. Maybe I can just sing a birthday song to her the whole day and get over it! Ha ha! Nah, I know I can just do that however she's my first baby girl, I wouldn't want her to feel bad about it when she becomes a teenager, trust me I know! *wink*

I'll accept comments and suggestions, you can message me on Facebook ( https://www.facebook.com/jdjclovejo ) and I'll update you  guys.. It's 2 months away, so just holler! 

No comments: