7.31.2012

DIY Cupcake Frosting

My children had been requesting chocolate cupcakes for their sister's birthday on September and I wanted to make it by myself. Unfortunately, we do not have an oven here so I came up with a bright idea.


You guys better watch out for the transformation of this regular cupcake we have been buying at the grocery store! I don't even have to think of those costly pastries and cupcakes we order from most bakeshops. As I've mentioned earlier, we do not have an oven so I can't bake and a ready-made is good enough. We have a toaster oven. Can that help? Ha ha ha!

Ever heard of Caro & Marie? They have all the good stuff from cake decors, ingredients, etc.! I discovered this back when I was in high school, they were located just beside the grocery store at the lower ground floor of SM City Cebu. I loved their plain chocolate bars which were sold at 25 pesos! But now it came up to 60 and up. Too bad. Anyway, they moved at APM Mall, the mall beside SM. I bought a couple of stuffs there all ready for Marie's party. The plan to buy some frosting will be next week (maybe), at this very convenient store.

Anybody else want to frost a ready-made cupcake? 'Coz I think I'm the only one. (LOL)

No comments: