7.12.2012

Marie's Accessory Case



Sharing my new D.I.Y (do-it-yourself) project for my baby girl's accessories to keep them organized! I'm proud to be boasting about it tonight even if the outcome is not that good. But little did I know how it would come together perfectly! BTW She already has one Hello Kitty case however her accessories are increasing that's why I'm making a bigger one.

First off, husband and I spray-painted some sides with neon pink (we ran out of spray paint that's why the drawer below was still in off-white hue). Second, I went out to buy some art stuff and crafts for the decorations and when I got home, I quickly designed every single spot. Lastly, glued some of Marie's pictures.

Here you can find headbands, hair clips, ribbons, earrings, bracelets, jewelry, baby combs, bobby pins and many more. Oh sorry haven't filled the case yet but I will be posting pictures of them in it soon. It's fun to have kids when you're all grown up, you get to do cool stuffs like a kid sometimes and be very creative!

Before I forget, can you guess what this box was before it transformed? Hi hi hi hi.. And spot the "M"!

No comments: