10.08.2012

Not A Mother's Day

I'm still far away from Mother's Day (barely 7 more months to go) but I am feeling a lil weird blogging about Mom today. I mean, if I'm supposed to share anything I want, I absolutely can! You see, I kind of intentionally did not mention how much I wanna tell everybody about her. And don't assume it would never come to that. He he he.

First of all, you never know how good a mother really is until you become one of them, or at least having a small fight with them. (But really I'm going to say missing them) And even if she's so great now, there's always a guarantee that she will stay that way towards her babies. I am her baby by the way! The very spoiled little baby. 


Over the years, I have been giving her reasons to be upset but she has never left my side. Yes she tells me she's mad at me.. About the things around me.. But she never ever tried to give up on me. You know, drama! (Oh wait is this what they call True Love?) Trololol.

It's not a Mother's Day alright but I could not have asked for a more thoughtful and loving mother as her. I don't want to get emotional here but what I'm saying is true. I can't believe it myself! Ha ha ha!

No comments: