7.07.2012

My Doll House is Hers Now

Lookie here.. We've found my old Doll House in our stock room in Ormoc! I had fun, Papa had fun, she had fun!!! Do you know someone who wouldn't? 

Love Marie plays my Doll House as if she's one of the dolls in it. 

In our third night at our house there, I decided to let my baby girl play with it and watch her enjoy herself. She's not yet capable of doing it right but I'm glad my Aunt and Uncle didn't let me play with it when I was younger. If it wasn't for them, my daughter couldn't have inherited this from me.

The whole Doll House was still complete although many of the pieces weren't already there. But that's A-Okay, it can be bought in department stores.

My husband and I were just amazed when she sat right in the middle of it, combed her hair with the doll's hairbrush, placed the fish on the frying pan, dressed up all the dolls, and even put the tiny pillow on her head. Children really have ideas of their own. And we know there are more to be discovered!

No comments: