5.22.2012

For The Wedding

How to choose what color or design to wear to match our little girl's dress for the wedding we are going to attend on Monday next week? I'm half-nervous about the outcome because I don't even know what that color is called. Ha ha ha!

Anyway here's a sneak peek of her dress:


The dress attracts the people first, then onto her face & head. So I guess you already know the reason why baby Marie is in a boutique from the photo above.

I wanted to make a great first impression by choosing the perfect color for the headdress or whatever I can put on her head. Here are three options but tell you what, I've got my eyes on the glittery flowers in the middle:


Okay, first of all I choose the plain white because that's the only one she wouldn't dare to take off. Why? I know it feels comfortable, not too heavy and also, it's just like one of her normal clips she wears everyday.

Need I say more? I'm all stirred up for the wedding!!! Have a great day guys...

No comments: