10.24.2012

My Biggest Decision

These shots were from JD's P.E Festival at school. I kept wondering why I haven't blogged about this event but kept on staring at the pictures blankly. Until.. I got the idea one day! The simplest yet the biggest decision I am about to make.

Can I trust my instincts?









I've got my 2 boys here and stuck trying to make a big decision in my life. I now know that what's "right" often boils down to what's right for you. Or did I really mean, for the kids. Everybody wants my children to be happy & I want them to feel loved more than anything else. I am starting to open up to the idea, the further I look down the road, the more I can see the value in having a complete family (literally). But until now, I am unsure and I am finding the decision hard to make, especially because typically my husband is the hard-headed one and I am the one who makes sacrifices and compromises. Well I guess that's what moms do.

No comments: