5.20.2012

Baby Fashionista

I have often said that I adore my little fashionista baby, I guess I wasn't wrong about that fact. This pretty baby girl, which is about to turn 2 years old this September, has special fashion tastes 'cause she chooses her clothes in her wardrobe by herself. Yes you better believe it!

Now I'm sharing her purple look for today.


The truth is, it's the new millenium and the hottest trend right now is on babies. Also, we mommies can't deny the fact that we want our kids to look at their best anytime, anywhere!

So her look on this photo is obviously in the color purple, sandals + sunglasses + flower headband + shirt & pants "terno".

You can be that simple, no other accessories! But of course anyone can look good with all in purple on 'em, right? You just have to know what's best for you or for your kids otherwise people will be laughing at you, that's a fact.

And yeah, that's the garden frog I was talking about on my previous blog.