5.19.2012

Last Christmas Twenty-Ten

I know it ain't Christmas but I wanted to share this very cute picture of my three kids. This was actually their or should I say.. Our first Christmas together!


One of the most successful plans I have ever made was this. Over the past years, I haven't spent Christmas with my parents, aside from the fact that they are separated. I wouldn't say they're divorced 'cause they weren't even married.

So returning to the main story, our two boys were so happy 'cause Mama was back again. We sure had a holiday fun and excitement at the church, playground, and of course at home opening Christmas gifts.

Wanna know the most fantastic part? I am truly looking forward to this year's Christmas! We don't have a plan yet but I'm positive that it will be a very good one since the five of us are now together and cannot be separated. That's a promise I am holding on to.