8.30.2012

Roach Fears


Some people, mostly women and children, are afraid of cockroaches especially when they fly about, probably because they feel queasy after knowing about the cockroaches' rather repulsive lifestyles.

I have been seeing this cockroach inside our bathroom for two days now. This gave me the idea of writing or I mean, blogging about Roach Fears. Yesterday it was on top of the shower curtain, my Marie quickly grabbed my arm and shouted, then earlier today when I was about to bathe, 'twas crawling upwards (near the bathroom door) and I was too scared to get rid of it. How weird! It's as if the thing was spying on me! Ha ha ha! And oh, while checking the boxes at our helper's room, one cockroach seemed to be hiding behind my children's toys. That really made me uncomfortable, I wanted to throw everything away!

Are you afraid of cockroaches? 

No comments: