8.17.2012

Happy All The Time


6 years, 4 months and 27 days ago I gave birth to a healthy baby boy. I thought he would be the only child in the family. My first born son, who is giving the entire family a reason to smile. 

But.. 

2 years passed, JC came along. A very observant little kid. When I was still carrying him inside my womb, I kept praying for a little girl however he's the opposite, but I knew he'd have the same hair as mine. 


Time has gone quickly enough for me to realize that the latest addition to our family, is a smart and pretty little girl. Bet you didn't know that I wanted twins this time! Ha ha ha!

Some people say it's a burden to have many kids, and how unfortunate we can be. How could people say such horrible things! I know I'm the luckiest mom on earth because I have these three. Might have some more, TWINS (still on the list! ha ha ha).

My family. Enough reason to be happy all the time.

No comments: