8.17.2012

A Work To Remember




As I sit here typing this, I can't help but miss my first job, our first job together in one company. We were so fortunate. I mean, come on.. We tried applying thrice only and got the jobs quickly as possible. But to this company, I can say this one's different. Or maybe I thought it was because 'twas my first time.

We were eating at Red Ribbon (JESA IT-C branch) after an interview & orientation at a call center, saw a couple of smokers with resumes and brown envelopes, then we asked the security guard on duty what the eff was happening and whether or not there's a job hiring. We passed our resumes and we waited and waited for 6 hours. At first we thought it was hopeless because we were shortlisted but I was confident enough on our way home since this Tagalog guy (our boss) said he really want both of us to get the job.

2 or 3 days later, this particular company called us and said we can start the training in a few hours. Of course we were confused because the first call center we were at said we already have the job!  On that very day, we dressed up and started our training at V Customer Cebu Philippines.

Made friends and foes. Made memories.

Sigh.

No comments: