8.03.2012

NEW ON THE MENU

Today I realized I should add a much more affordable sandwich on the menu. It's just the same size of a clubhouse sandwich and I even call it a clubhouse sandwich to avoid confusion from the customers (coz I already have regular sandwiches for sale HAM/EGG).


Normally, clubhouse sandwiches looks like these.. With fries or chips around it. However what I'm adding to my menu is without the real ham nor the egg. Bought sandwich spreads with different flavors in the grocery, the regular flavors I give my children as baon for school.

Tuna spread, ham spread and lastly, chicken spread. I know some of you might say 5.00 pesos is too much and/or is too cheap, but please do remember I'm not selling food for a living, this is to earn extra income. And these are our food found at home. We're all very glad the piso players help us finish our stocks (just think about the expiration dates when you groceried too much).

Makes sense?

No comments: