8.19.2010

I want it UNIQUE!

Naming our baby is something that we'll have to live with the rest of our lives, and yes, so will the baby. That is why I'm/we're too careful now especially when we know time's running out. I don't want a name that brings up bad memories for me. The same applies for the names of his ex-girlfriends or his ex's favorite name, color, thing, etc.

I want it unique, I must say.

I have used baby names finder and found over millions of different baby names but still, i couldn't pick one. I guess I just have to make a record of it here on my blog, too. Many people have suggested and yet I didn't approve any of them. My mom always reminded me of this name that sounded like my cousin's name and I don't like it. So, guess it's all up to me now.

Check out the list below.. I might put some additional names on these coming days..

gracie jo
miki marie
miki
jacey
acey
jacey boo
avery
jacey jo



And ooh you might've noticed already, I didn't include "Violet". That's one thing you wouldn't know why. Hehehehe! I just don't want it though Mark seems to get too attached to it. 

No comments: