11.29.2012

Grandma's Birthday Celebration

After a difficult year, 'twas time for someone to feel special on her birthday. 

Leonarda my Grandmother (Lola in our dialect), who celebrated her 82nd birthday, was joined by friends, family and her grandchildren at home.


A big, round birthday cake and good food.


My uncle's friend willingly did Lola's HMU. 



More beautiful!


She looks amazing!!! For her age.


Her birthday wish never changes. Can you give a great guess?
(You can play the video attached on this blog.)


Have I told you guys there's a total of six (6) persons celebrating their birthdays with Lola? ( Not in the pictures: Irish, Roxy, & Leo. )

Okay, so here's one. Queency, my niece. Born in the year 1998.




The photos below:  my cousin John Paul (who was also born on the same date as Grandma & Queency), Aunt Cristina from WA & of course you've met her, Queency.


Some members of the family who had so much fun!



A group picture. Never missing during parties. LOL



Ballroom dancing.



Gli amici vanno e vengono, ma la famiglia sarà sempre lì per te.
Friends come and go, but family will always be there for you.


I know this should be on the top but somehow I wanted to surprise you on the poeple behind all this. Me, my daughter, cousins Yonel and Ana Rose & my Aunt.


Hope you guys had a great time reading through my Lola's birthday celebration! LoveLove. ♥

No comments: