10.17.2012

My Average Week


As I prepare my healthy diet plan, I'm thinking about what to blog next. I spend more time browsing our photos (printed or not) and by the time I sit down to the computer, everything seems to disappear. In fact I'm not really in the mood for saying stuffs today.

Since I've spoken a few things about me and everything I know, I can perhaps share this week's occurrences.

One of the very first things was the Tanduay Rhum Rockfest. Nope, I wasn't able to attend. But guess what, I did attend a far more interesting event that night. There was this fellowship held somewhere near Cebu Doctor's Hospital that made my night open to possibilities (Though I was receiving so many invites & I've had so many places to go, I chose to stay and make friends with them). We had great conversations and.. I learned a few things too.

Brought my kids to see their pediatrician because cough and colds are trending.

The next day, found myself texting many people without knowing what to do or where to go. (So I guess I'm a little weird, huh?) But actually I did go somewhere with my husband's side of the family.

Also, JD's 2nd Periodical Exam is fast approaching. So I'm loaded with school stuff for the next week. And did I mention I got myself enrolled in a school too? Okay, I'm busy with self-studying & this time, I have got to focus so that I can get the diploma I've been yearning for over a year.

Lastly, a fitness program. For sure this is the best thing I can do for myself! I mean, yes shopping, hanging out with friends, and eating delicious (not to mention, unhealthy) food sure can minimize the stress but I know this can improve my lifestyle. And there's more good news.. I now enjoy isolating myself from the world! Ha ha ha!

No comments: