9.13.2012

Hanging Out

I was hanging out in the school library watching Source Code and chewing gum whilst waiting for Pauline to come back from class. But tell you what, my heart's beat was getting faster by the minute Pau left me alone and brought JC with her to her class. Nobody knew me and they said outsiders aren't allowed, well.. Kevz! Ha ha ha. Our excuse was that I was a part of the alumni community way back, and good thing almost everyone who worked there were very nice.


Meeting some new friends at the library was so fun, however this one guy scared my baby boy a little! I don't know, maybe because he was a big guy.. Or maybe 'coz he has a funny face.. Hi hi hi hi.

I'm glad I was able to enjoy my stay to simply be together but not really talk to each other especially when there are cameras everywhere. Girls just looooove taking pictures!

No comments: