9.20.2012

They Call Me "Jo"

I figured, this is my blog so I have to say something about myself. 


I don't take things for granted anymore.

So I kind of want to write some more facts but I can't for I don't know where to start and how to end it. Okay let's give it another try. 

This year had been tough, full of lessons learned and finally realizing (yeah realizing!) I'm an adult. I may not always succeed, but I like to think I have some idea of making myself worthy. For some reason it was always making other people enjoy the moments.. Making memories, having fun & the so-called "living the life". Whatever!

Anyway, I'm very passionate when it comes to kids. Not because I already have kids. As far as I remember, since I was in my elementary years I sort of feel like a mother to my schoolmates. Or maybe it was because I get to be the teacher's favorite.. I don't care, it was awesome!

Moving on, there are a few things I really want to do while I am still a walking stick. For one, those other things calling my attention. Here: http://jdjclovemcjo.blogspot.com/2012/09/101-things-list.html. I published the list on my blog in case the user removes it under his domain. So I tell myself if somebody can do it, why can't I? But tell you what, I've got some things I keep to myself that you are about to know!

Visit Area 51 
It’s rumored to have hosted (and could still) anything from alien remains and/or alien spacecraft, so why not find out for myself!

Watch a Movie at a Drive-In Movie Theater
Wish they have it here. So romantic

Solve a Rubik’s Cube
The most popular game of its kind that I honestly do not want to lay my hands on. LMAO

See for myself that the Earth is round
Yeah, tell me about it! 

Okay wait, can we like pause for a moment? Don't worry guys I will post a blog about the things I want to do, and you might wanna try them out too. And maybe pictures of em so it wouldn't be that boring! Ohh just imagine yourself making the impossible, "possible".


No comments: