4.19.2012

Knock "ME" Down

Now something has just popped into my head, the song I kept on listening over and over again and got me hurt a lot of times. I don't know, maybe it's just nature that in every song, I would get emotional whatever the genre is.

I don't believe that there's this perfect song but what I believe is that some songs would truly match your life, and that makes it remarkable! I could probably find songs that reflect my mood, but most of the time I'd burst into tears when I hear crazy music.

I'd like to share one song which I really, really like and every time I hear it, I would still feel the exact same pain I felt by the time I made this song officially my "crying song". Hope you got that. So here it goes, follow the link and you'll know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_RqWocthcc&ob=av3e