4.18.2012

We are the Aristocats!

I don't know.. But I think I am starting to get obsessed with The Aristocats! This is a cartoon movie produced by Walt Disney Productions in 1970. I really appreciate those talented people who made this movie. To think that it was from 1970?!

You wouldn't believe how many times a day I'd usually watch this cartoon when I was pregnant with my little girl, Love Marie! And guess what, I am now downloading another copy of it since I wanted my 3 children to watch it as well. I know for sure they'll love it, too!

Aside from the fact that me and my 3 kids love cats, we also have a common taste in choosing the right food, outfit, songs.. Almost everything! What can I say? They got it from their momma!!! He he he.


Right! So I have always been thinking that we are like the Aristocats 'cause ya know, their family is obviously a group of five.. With 2 boys and a little girl, like I would say. Well, you can download the movie as well if you want to get to know Duchess, O'Malley, Berlioz, Toulouse, and Marie.

Have fun watching the movie guys!

And oh, here's a summary of the movie:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Aristocats