11.09.2010

Apparently, antibiotics aren't recommended.

Let me just say I do not recommend antiobiotics too. Marie just turned 2 months old last Sunday and I think it's too early for her to have a taste of antibiotics.

A few hours ago, we went to SGH for her unscheduled check up. It's because she has a slight cough and colds. Her pediatrician told me not to give her antibiotics yet for she is still young. Doctor Chua gave a new med though (Allerkid drops), coz according to him, Marie has an allergy. She was exposed last Sunday night to the outside world with just a handkerchief coz we went to church to hear mass. Now that made her condition worse.

After going to see her doctor, I kinda took a few shots of her in her skyblue colored dress. I forgot who gave this, it was a gift from the baptism party. That's our healthy smiling baby girl and the stuffed toy I gifted Fe Lyn on her graduation day!

No comments: