8.07.2010

Our Hair & Scalp Needs

Most people are aware of the importance of cleaning your hair, but not everybody is aware of the fact that there is a right way and a wrong way to clean the hair. As for me, I cannot say that I am 100% sure whether or not I am taking care of my hair the right way. 


This picture not far from your left side shows me with my mom, taken just this May. I kind of shared it to you so that you, too can have a clear view from the back or side of my head. Now, aint that a dull hair to you? Well, guess so.. 
This explains why I badly need to change my hairstyle now OR why I badly need hair treatments. Am planning on it by the end of this month though. 




And this shampoo, by the way, is needed by Mark A.S.A.P.! His dandruff is troubling him these past few days.. His scalp didn't quite like the shampoo his mother bought.
I read an article which says that, if the scalp is dirty but the hair is clean then the hair will not stay clean for very long, this means that you will need to clean the hair more often and this will result in the hair becoming dry and damaged.


So, we were thinking, while it's still early, we better go to the grocery store and buy this shampoo because this indeed makes his hair clean & shiny. No other shampoos can do that to his hair and scalp.. Don't know why. We've tried every other anti-dandruff shampoos.

No comments: