firstkittylitter

7.11.2010

our baby's

Posted by Hey It's Jo!
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

♥♥♥

My photo
Hey It's Jo!
Cebu City, Philippines
Hi there! This site is up and working, and I seem to have about a dozen people checking out, so I thought I'd post a quick welcome message: WELCOME! The name's Jo. I have 2 sons and a daughter.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (6)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2013 (23)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2012 (96)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  August (15)
    • ►  July (16)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (13)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (12)
  • ►  2011 (7)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2010 (71)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (15)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (16)
    • ▼  July (17)
      • Star Trek or Star Wars?
      • REGRETTABLE
      • A simple "no" or "never"...
      • 3 Antidotes to Overeating
      • What ever vs. Whatever
      • Can't get enough of the Quail Egg Siomai?
      • SAVORING OUR FAVORITE FINGER-FOOD
      • Brotherly Love
      • Fish are Friends, not Food!
      • "There’s an evolutionary imperative why we give a...
      • we miss you beach!
      • Healthy & Affordable Diet
      • our baby's
      • "afternoon delight"
      • My desire is to become a naughty boy… opps! Nautic...
      • "if we want to make it, we need to start now. we w...
      • WE LOVE THIS DELICACY!

Recent Visitors

Popular Posts

  • Cyleigh & Xandy Leigh
    I'm here to wish you both a happy birthday!!! I was just feeling so happy for these little angels! 
  • Record of My Pregnancy Prescriptions
    1st prescription ; 3rd visit (including my 2 previous Transvaginal Ultrasounds to determine whether I really am pregnant or not) February 1...
  • 50 Hurting Experience From Loving
    . 1. Letting go of a person you've just learned to love 2. Reminiscing the good times you shared together 3. Shielding your hear...
  • Marie won't let me Pee!
    'Twas about five thirty in the morning when I got up from bed and was about to go to the comfort room to pee. Suddenly, my baby girl cr...
  • No blog for a week?!
    Here I am once more, blogging. Haven't been able to blog anything for a week! Was busy for the Christening and everything. Well, I'm...
  • REGRETTABLE
    My family has a complicated history of separation, immigration, divorce, and remarriage. I won’t go into the details but my mom often said ...
  • Love Marie having her Breakfast
    That is how messy she eats her breakfast on the table.
  • Call Me Lazy
    Too bad my mood didn't work quite well with our messy room today! We've been back home since July the 1st and up until now, our roo...
  • Heart-breaking News from Multiply
    It is indeed disruptive. This afternoon, while I was transferring photos from our digital camera to the PC, I opened my multiply accou...
  • Adorable Marie
    After 3 days of taking meds, Marie is now ready for a follow up check up to her substitute pediatrician, Dr. Emily. She's in her...

Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Subscribe To

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Travel theme. Powered by Blogger.