firstkittylitter

8.30.2012

Ze Duck Faces




Posted by Hey It's Jo!
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

♥♥♥

My photo
Hey It's Jo!
Cebu City, Philippines
Hi there! This site is up and working, and I seem to have about a dozen people checking out, so I thought I'd post a quick welcome message: WELCOME! The name's Jo. I have 2 sons and a daughter.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (6)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2013 (23)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2012 (96)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ▼  August (15)
      • Ze Duck Faces
      • Roach Fears
      • Kitty Comic Strips
      • Monday Afternoon
      • Out for a Stroll
      • S'more Day for the Kids
      • Marilyn Monroe Fail
      • Love Marie Water Bottles
      • A Work To Remember
      • Happy All The Time
      • Lolo and Lola
      • Heart-breaking News from Multiply
      • COMPASSION
      • NEW ON THE MENU
      • Getting Ideas
    • ►  July (16)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (13)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (12)
  • ►  2011 (7)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2010 (71)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (15)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (16)
    • ►  July (17)

Recent Visitors

Popular Posts

  • Out for a Stroll
    A couple of images where I tried to capture the moment of my kids. The only place that they felt they could freely roa...
  • Where Is World's First 'Test Tube' Baby Now?
    On July 25, 1978, weighing in at 5 pounds, 12 ounces, Louise Joy Brown entered the world on videotape, her birth recorded for posterity beca...
  • 50 Hurting Experience From Loving
    . 1. Letting go of a person you've just learned to love 2. Reminiscing the good times you shared together 3. Shielding your hear...
  • Not A Mother's Day
    I'm still far away from Mother's Day (barely 7 more months to go) but I am feeling a lil weird blogging about Mom today. I mean,...
  • It Will Rain lyrics by Bruno Mars / My Favorite Lines
    If you ever leave me, baby, Leave some morphine at my door Cause it would take a whole lot of medication To realize what we used to have, We...
  • My Twitter Header
    Just updated.
  • The Warning Lyrics Eminem
    Only reason I dissed you in the first place is because you denied seeing me Now I’m pissed off Sit back and relax homey, kick back and r...
  • Blogger Problem
    Yes I had a blogger problem after the day I last blogged. Well, this application from this site seemed to slow the process down whenever I s...
  • About Marie's Party
    In 6 weeks and 4 days, Love Marie will be two. Oh how time flies! I wanted her visitors to enjoy the party, mainly the kids. When pe...
  • The Strokes - Reading 2011 (Full Set)
    Setlist: 00:00 1) Is This It  02:45 2) New York City Cops  06:48 3) Under Cover of Darkness  10:54 4) The Modern Age  14:3...

Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Subscribe To

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Travel theme. Powered by Blogger.