firstkittylitter

2.20.2013

My Twitter Header


Just updated.

Posted by Hey It's Jo!
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

♥♥♥

My photo
Hey It's Jo!
Cebu City, Philippines
Hi there! This site is up and working, and I seem to have about a dozen people checking out, so I thought I'd post a quick welcome message: WELCOME! The name's Jo. I have 2 sons and a daughter.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (6)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ▼  2013 (23)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ▼  February (10)
      • For JdJcLove
      • Two Days Without You
      • My Twitter Header
      • Shoe Shopping
      • Last Night Out
      • AMH Asylum: Sister Mary Eunice
      • Think Happy Thoughts!
      • J.C's Birthday Frame
      • I Smell Freedom
      • Bakasyon Grande
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2012 (96)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  August (15)
    • ►  July (16)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (13)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (12)
  • ►  2011 (7)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2010 (71)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (15)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (16)
    • ►  July (17)

Recent Visitors

Popular Posts

  • Kasadya sa S.R.P | S.R.P Commodity
    Zewett is the one with striped shorts and the one who wears a black sleeveless shirt. Zewett is somewhat like a proprietor for th...
  • Think Happy Thoughts!
    Just can't get enough! Here's one last photo! Mama loves you, and only you three..
  • What ever vs. Whatever
    The former is generally an interrogative form, with ever providing emphasis. "Gee, what ever happened to Joe Piscopio?" a fan of S...
  • A Different Dimension | Hand Picked Illusions
    So you got it good? I even stare at these visual illusions for hours!
  • I HATE THE FACT THAT AT SOME POINT, I'M STILL MISSING MY FAMILY!
    When you marry someone and have kids, you miss the family you used to know. How often do you guys miss your family? I mean, come on.. Even I...
  • Not A Mother's Day
    I'm still far away from Mother's Day (barely 7 more months to go) but I am feeling a lil weird blogging about Mom today. I mean,...
  • A simple "no" or "never"...
    its not being rejected.. its what he says when i ask him if we are gonna be separated in the future.. its what keeps me going..  ♥
  • My Biggest Decision
    These shots were from JD's P.E Festival at school. I kept wondering why I haven't blogged about this event but kept on staring at...
  • Baby Marie's BCG reaction
    That photo over there shows our baby girl's BCG reaction. 1 month after it was given to her (from birth). I don't actually know w...
  • That Crazy, Beautiful Lie
    Unsatisfying as it was for him, he found fulfillment in sleeping that quickly, and it was over. Not having expectations met by y...

Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Subscribe To

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Travel theme. Powered by Blogger.