2.19.2013

AMH Asylum: Sister Mary Eunice

Check out my newest favorite actress! From the series American Horror Story Asylum (season 2). 


Her name is Lily Rabe and yes, that's me beside her.

Actually I'm not really interested in her personal life. What I was researching were her movies because her role in AMH Asylum made me so curious about her other roles. LOL.


Yeah you got that right, I did watch every scene from the movies listed above and made comparisons from her roles and the way she looked before.


Anyways, here are a few scenes from season 2 of AMH Asylum:




Want me to share what really made this lady interesting? 'Cause she looks like my dad's girlfriend (sorry don't wanna call her my "stepmom")! Oh no.. Hard to accept that fact! Yesss it's quite intriguing alright. But I don't wanna post her photo here. 





Since most of you readers haven't heard about the series, a quick info -- American Horror Story (2011-) is a horror-drama television series, airing on FX, created and produced by Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk. Described as an anthology series, each season is conceived as a self-contained miniseries, following a disparate set of characters and settings, and a storyline with its own "beginning, middle and end."

Click here to read more about AMH
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Horror_Story

No comments: