firstkittylitter

9.14.2012

WIN MY HEART ♥















Credits to http://winmyheartt.tumblr.com/
Posted by Hey It's Jo!
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

♥♥♥

My photo
Hey It's Jo!
Cebu City, Philippines
Hi there! This site is up and working, and I seem to have about a dozen people checking out, so I thought I'd post a quick welcome message: WELCOME! The name's Jo. I have 2 sons and a daughter.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (6)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2013 (23)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2012 (96)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ▼  September (12)
      • Right Place Right Time
      • Angels Cry by Mariah Carey | Music Video & Lyrics
      • We're Not From Here
      • 1 Dress Many Ways
      • They Call Me "Jo"
      • 101 Things List
      • Practice Day
      • WIN MY HEART ♥
      • Hanging Out
      • My Begging Boys
      • Simple Yet Cute
      • MIGHT AS WELL!!
    • ►  August (15)
    • ►  July (16)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (13)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (12)
  • ►  2011 (7)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2010 (71)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (15)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (16)
    • ►  July (17)

Recent Visitors

Popular Posts

  • What ever vs. Whatever
    The former is generally an interrogative form, with ever providing emphasis. "Gee, what ever happened to Joe Piscopio?" a fan of S...
  • A simple "no" or "never"...
    its not being rejected.. its what he says when i ask him if we are gonna be separated in the future.. its what keeps me going..  ♥
  • Their first glimpse of her.
    We have just finished YM chatting with my relatives in my hometown and they enjoyed watching Love Marie though it was just through the web ...
  • Yours, Mine & Ours.
    I couldn't believe that there really was a real Beardsley family with 18 children (or perhaps 20, according to the books and columns I...
  • Can't get enough of the Quail Egg Siomai?
    Why don't you try making a few at home? Here, we know how to make a simple Quail Egg Siomai.. click the link below to see the recipe ...
  • Think Happy Thoughts!
    Just can't get enough! Here's one last photo! Mama loves you, and only you three..
  • Fantastic 4 with Black Stone Productions Present..
    Hihihihihihiihihi.. Sad to say.. This is the only picture I've got from our presentation at our workplace. You see, we got to show o...
  • Kasadya sa S.R.P | S.R.P Commodity
    Zewett is the one with striped shorts and the one who wears a black sleeveless shirt. Zewett is somewhat like a proprietor for th...
  • I HATE THE FACT THAT AT SOME POINT, I'M STILL MISSING MY FAMILY!
    When you marry someone and have kids, you miss the family you used to know. How often do you guys miss your family? I mean, come on.. Even I...
  • People Take Advantage | Underestimate
    You know if someone is taking advantage of you when you do not feel safe with them. Anytime there is a question about someone's motives,...

Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Subscribe To

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Travel theme. Powered by Blogger.