firstkittylitter

2.20.2012

Must I Do Everything By Myself?


Posted by Hey It's Jo!
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

♥♥♥

My photo
Hey It's Jo!
Cebu City, Philippines
Hi there! This site is up and working, and I seem to have about a dozen people checking out, so I thought I'd post a quick welcome message: WELCOME! The name's Jo. I have 2 sons and a daughter.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (6)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2013 (23)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2012 (96)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  August (15)
    • ►  July (16)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (13)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ▼  February (12)
      • Short Hair
      • Sometimes Love Just Ain't Enough Lyrics
      • People Take Advantage | Underestimate
      • A Taste of Make Up
      • Work
      • Must I Do Everything By Myself?
      • Constantino & Leonarda
      • Kids these days..
      • Smile.
      • Test
      • Dairy for Baby
      • Baby Girl up on the Computer Desk
  • ►  2011 (7)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2010 (71)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (15)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (16)
    • ►  July (17)

Recent Visitors

Popular Posts

  • 50 Hurting Experience From Loving
    . 1. Letting go of a person you've just learned to love 2. Reminiscing the good times you shared together 3. Shielding your hear...
  • Record of My Pregnancy Prescriptions
    1st prescription ; 3rd visit (including my 2 previous Transvaginal Ultrasounds to determine whether I really am pregnant or not) February 1...
  • Out for a Stroll
    A couple of images where I tried to capture the moment of my kids. The only place that they felt they could freely roa...
  • Call Me Lazy
    Too bad my mood didn't work quite well with our messy room today! We've been back home since July the 1st and up until now, our roo...
  • Heart-breaking News from Multiply
    It is indeed disruptive. This afternoon, while I was transferring photos from our digital camera to the PC, I opened my multiply accou...
  • It Will Rain lyrics by Bruno Mars / My Favorite Lines
    If you ever leave me, baby, Leave some morphine at my door Cause it would take a whole lot of medication To realize what we used to have, We...
  • Test
    Just testing if I can blog through my phone, unfortunately I can only jot in the title. I am now on my computer.
  • Marie & Marie with Kittens
    Good evening kittens! Today I  found out how creative I can be when I just put my mind to it. I tried every applications I can find on...
  • Their first glimpse of her.
    We have just finished YM chatting with my relatives in my hometown and they enjoyed watching Love Marie though it was just through the web ...
  • REGRETTABLE
    My family has a complicated history of separation, immigration, divorce, and remarriage. I won’t go into the details but my mom often said ...

Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Subscribe To

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Travel theme. Powered by Blogger.