firstkittylitter

10.13.2010

The Invitation Card design

Posted by Hey It's Jo!
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

♥♥♥

My photo
Hey It's Jo!
Cebu City, Philippines
Hi there! This site is up and working, and I seem to have about a dozen people checking out, so I thought I'd post a quick welcome message: WELCOME! The name's Jo. I have 2 sons and a daughter.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (6)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2013 (23)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2012 (96)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  August (15)
    • ►  July (16)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (13)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (12)
  • ►  2011 (7)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2010 (71)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ▼  October (15)
      • Marie's DPT/PV
      • I lost track of my Homecooked Recipes..
      • BCG reaction (1012-1015-1022)
      • Hair Care TIPS after a Hair Rebond
      • After My 2nd Hair Rebonding
      • Baby Marie's BCG reaction
      • Car Town on Facebook
      • Baptism Giveaways
      • The Invitation Card design
      • Halloween Costume for a Baby Girl
      • Where Is World's First 'Test Tube' Baby Now?
      • Tinolang Manok / Chicken Stew Recipe
      • Obsessed Lyrics Mariah Carey
      • The Warning Lyrics Eminem
      • How could you not love this face??
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (16)
    • ►  July (17)

Recent Visitors

Popular Posts

  • Yours, Mine & Ours.
    I couldn't believe that there really was a real Beardsley family with 18 children (or perhaps 20, according to the books and columns I...
  • Their first glimpse of her.
    We have just finished YM chatting with my relatives in my hometown and they enjoyed watching Love Marie though it was just through the web ...
  • What ever vs. Whatever
    The former is generally an interrogative form, with ever providing emphasis. "Gee, what ever happened to Joe Piscopio?" a fan of S...
  • People Take Advantage | Underestimate
    You know if someone is taking advantage of you when you do not feel safe with them. Anytime there is a question about someone's motives,...
  • Marie won't let me Pee!
    'Twas about five thirty in the morning when I got up from bed and was about to go to the comfort room to pee. Suddenly, my baby girl cr...
  • Fantastic 4 with Black Stone Productions Present..
    Hihihihihihiihihi.. Sad to say.. This is the only picture I've got from our presentation at our workplace. You see, we got to show o...
  • Perchlorate found in infant formula -- CDC
    Samples of powdered infant formula contain trace levels of a rocket fuel ingredient, a federal   study   has found. Researchers at the...
  • The Strokes - Reading 2011 (Full Set)
    Setlist: 00:00 1) Is This It  02:45 2) New York City Cops  06:48 3) Under Cover of Darkness  10:54 4) The Modern Age  14:3...
  • Apparently, antibiotics aren't recommended.
    Let me just say I do not recommend antiobiotics too. Marie just turned 2 months old last Sunday and I think it's too early for her to ha...
  • Think Happy Thoughts!
    Just can't get enough! Here's one last photo! Mama loves you, and only you three..

Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Subscribe To

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Travel theme. Powered by Blogger.