3.26.2013

James Dominic's Graduation '13










Can't believe I was able to think and act like an ADULT even if I wasn't there on my son's graduation & birthday (Don't worry mommy, tita, daditats, lola and lolo, you guys know I was at work for the whole week). I know everything happens for a reason but at some point, I realized it was taking me much longer to get through than I would have expected. Thank you so much Edwin aka Daddytatay for always being there for me and my little ones! It is rare that you will have enough patience to raise my children and somehow, you managed to do your best. Take note, WITH A SMILE! lol I'm not even sure why I mean what I say now, maybe because I really mean it? Hahaha!

Anyway congratulations to my baby boy. You know I love you, and JcLove too.

x Mama


No comments: